HR24 Audio Issues

Status
Please reply by conversation.

00blackout

Original poster
May 18, 2012
Phoenix, AZ
Hey everyone,

I am having an issue with the sound on my HR24 reciever. I have it connected to my Denon reciever and all of a sudden when I try to watch regular TV the sound snaps and constantly cuts out to the point where, it is unwatchable. I swtiched over to check the audio while watching a Blu Ray movie and its fine. Any suggestions? I have had this setup for the past 9 months with no issues.

Thanks!

what happens when you change out to a new TOSlink optical? What happens when you change audio connection method entirely?

Like charper1 one said, you may have an issue with that one audio output. Can you try using a different one?

There's a bug in the latest software for the HR2x series DVRs; affects mostly people with Denon AV receivers but also some others. There's no fix that works for everyone; if you go to the DirecTV tech support forum there are several threads discussing things that have or have not helped. The only real fix is to wait for DirecTV to release new software with the problem solved.

I hadn't heard there were audio related problems, only that the GUI was screwed up.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts