Saturday, January 8, 2011 11:00PM - 2:30AM ET

Risk Level for this Download:
Customer Candidate

New features
None for this release

Improved/Updated
Under the hood

Notes
This CE may remove your guide cache if you did not download a previous CE. Please allow up to 24 hrs to restore your full 14 day guide.
You will lose your guide cache when reverting from CE to national.
Please do not report sluggish issues or missing search results within the first 12 hours after download.
Keyword search UTUB3ON is required for YouTube.
It can take up to 2 hours to enable YouTube and Trailers functionality after running the keyword searches.

Version History
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Under-the-hood" and "stability" improvements are expected with every release and are not noted here.

New features
CE:04:01(0x0448)
Trailers on DIRECTV Cinema!
HR24 updated with HR21 features (YouTube integration)

Has anyone gotten the youtube or trailers search to work on their HR24? I've done both keyword searches and I am not getting any results from the internet.

When I do a search with 0453, I get the following options on the word that I typed in:
-Show
-Person (which I've never seen before)
-Keyword
-Youtube
I'm not sure how the trailers thing works or how to turn it on. I've never seen the option anywhere, including the Directv Cinema section.

mij1525 said:
When I do a search with 0453, I get the following options on the word that I typed in:
-Show
-Person (which I've never seen before)
-Keyword
-Youtube
I'm not sure how the trailers thing works or how to turn it on. I've never seen the option anywhere, including the Directv Cinema section.

Where are you seeing these options?

When I go to Smart Search, do I type in a query then hit the red button? Where are the options showing up?

The options show up as I type. I don't hit the red button. Prior to my above post, I typed the word "tiger" and those were the options that I got.
I'll see if I can post a picture tomorrow if that would help.

Odd. I'm not seeing the new banners either. I confirmed that I have v.0453, but I'm not seeing any of the new features.

What did they do to the Guide button? I now have to press it twice to get to my channel list?? Anyway to change this back? This is annoying the heck out of me. I am on an HR24

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)