Systems in this CE
HR20-100 . HR20-700
HR21-100 . HR21-200 . HR21-700 . HR21Pro
HR22-100 . HR22-200 . HR23-700
R22-100 . R22-200

Window of opportunity to download:
Friday, December 26, 2008 11:00PM - 2:30AM ET
Saturday, December 27, 2008 11:00PM - 2:30AM ET

PLEASE READ THIS FIRST! DirecTV Cutting Edge Program: Terms, FAQ, How-To, Hidden Features, and More

If you have any issues with this CE release, please post them in this thread. We'll try to help, and DirecTV will see / be aware of your issue :)

For the latest updates, check out the CE Chat on Friday nights:
cechat.satelliteguys.us

-----------------

The Contents of this CE Download:
Differences based on last National Release

• Items from CE:18:01 ModerateRisk Download
  • Items from CE:18:02 Moderate Risk Download

New features

• 01 - No new features in this release

Improved/Updated

• 01 - Caller ID
  • 01 - Wireless Setup Enhancement
  • 01 - Minor UI Improvements
  • 02 - Video stability while playing currently downloading VOD programs
  • 02 - MediaShare: responsiveness of receiver when using MediaShare.

Notes

• 01 - None
  • 02 - When reporting issues with 1080p, please include the TV resolution information reported from the Miscellaneous Options screen as well as your TV model number
  • 02 - Please make sure to first attempt to tune to an OTA channel before running an OTA signal strength system test

I'm gonna wait till the Central Michigan / Florida Atl. game is over to D/L this week.
CM coming back strong, down by 3 with 3 left.

Ok, I'm in, D/L ing 02B5

Jimbo

Last edited:
Guide is also the same for me to compared to last week. But it's slower compared than the last national. Called ID still does NOT work!! Worked once last CE but that us it. Besides that nothing seems different at all even with Media Share and VOD. Sorry nothing seems different or improved..

Guide is also the same for me to compared to last week. But it's slower compared than the last national. Called ID still does NOT work!! Worked once last CE but that us it. Besides that nothing seems different at all even with Media Share and VOD. Sorry nothing seems different or improved..

Sundude,
I'm glad to see I'm not the only one that has had trouble with Caller Id.

There really isn't much that has changed in this release, mainly under the hood stuff I guess.
Remember , it is nice to get NEW stuff, but that's NOT the only reason for the CE's

Sundude,
I'm glad to see I'm not the only one that has had trouble with Caller Id.

There really isn't much that has changed in this release, mainly under the hood stuff I guess.
Remember , it is nice to get NEW stuff, but that's NOT the only reason for the CE's

Well I am glad I am not the only one too. My Caller ID hardly works. It worked about twice in the last month. Directv says their working on it and it will be fixed in the next release. There has been 5 releases since I heard that. The Caller ID does not work at all on my two H21-100's

Jimbo- What receiver do you have? I have the R22-100

Well I am glad I am not the only one too. My Caller ID hardly works. It worked about twice in the last month. Directv says their working on it and it will be fixed in the next release. There has been 5 releases since I heard that. The Caller ID does not work at all on my two H21-100's

Jimbo- What receiver do you have? I have the R22-100

Sundude,
I've got the HR20-700 and the Caller Id will work fine during some CE's and not at all for others and intermittent with others.
I wonder if I went back to the NR it would work correctly.
I have a friend that also has the same unit and never has any trouble with his, so it's defiantly a CE issue.
I'm not to worried about it not working, wish it would work consistently but it really has nothing to do with watching D*.

Jimbo

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)