HR2x CE Release 10/14

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I tried many times last night to do the download at the proper time. When I entered the code, I could only enter the first three digits and then the receiver stopped responding to the entries. I did this as soon as the blue screen came on. Any help would be appreciated as I am fairly new to this. I have entered IAMANEDGECUTTER and I think I am doing everything correctly. IDEAS????

THX, Don Gurian

Try doing a Recievr reset before you try d/l ing again next weekend, this generally will reorganize everything on the recvr.

Menu/Settings/Reset/Restart Recvr/dash

You can do this at any time, it will generally take about 7 minutes to get back to LIVE TV.

I tried many times last night to do the download at the proper time. When I entered the code, I could only enter the first three digits and then the receiver stopped responding to the entries. I did this as soon as the blue screen came on. Any help would be appreciated as I am fairly new to this. I have entered IAMANEDGECUTTER and I think I am doing everything correctly. IDEAS????

THX, Don Gurian
Watch the receiver power down as soon as you see anything on it light up start the sequence...

THX, Don Gurian

Watch the receiver power down as soon as you see anything on it light up start the sequence...
AFTER the power button.

"I did this as soon as the blue screen came on."

As said many. many times before. Don't wait to see the blue screen come up; just like Don mentioned above; as you see anything on it light up start the sequence...

"I did this as soon as the blue screen came on."

As said many. many times before. Don't wait to see the blue screen come up; just like Don mentioned above; as you see anything on it light up start the sequence...

See post #23

The Power light will be the first one you would see, I wait till the ring lights.

I have to admit. I was close to replacing this 23 receiver or leaving dish due to poor performance. I finally was up at the time this launched and dispite the my thoughts that it would only make things worse I WAS WRONG. It is way better in speed and appearance. Kudos to the software development team at DirectTV!

THX, Don Gurian

I had a similar issue a couple of weeks ago... ( http://www.satelliteguys.us/directv...390-ces-first-weekend-fall-8.html#post2651281 ) and it turned out to be related to the receiver being in an advanced setup of 3 or more receivers in one room (which it was), but for some reason the remote for that unit wasn't set up correctly... it's the least used of the 3 receivers in the room... as I found out by trial and error, the numbers on the remote weren't controlling that unit. I really don't know how else to explain it, but when I isolated the unit and reset the remote to 'non-advanced' mode and confirmed the number pad was controlling that unit, the very next time I tried to enter 02468, it worked like a charm ! Now I have the new HD interface on all 3 boxes (and I couldn't be happier). It was like stepping back into the 90's everytime I had to use that box :( ...

So anyhow, I don't know if this has anything to do with your issue or not Don, but I thought I would put it out there as food for thought...

Good luck,, Steve

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)