HR2x CE Release 10/7

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

jcrandall

Proud Staff Member
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Apr 3, 2005
Central Michigan
Systems in this CE
HR20-100 • HR20-700
HR21-100 • HR21-200 • HR21-700
HR22-100 • R22-100 • R22-200
HR21Pro • HR23-700
HR24-100 • HR24-200 • HR24-500

Window of opportunity to download:
Friday, October 7, 2011 11:00PM - 2:30AM ET
Saturday, October 8, 2011 11:00PM - 2:30 AM ET

Risk Level for this Download:
Moderate Risk

New features
None for this release

Improved/Updated
None

Notes
This release features the new HD UI.
HD Icons may take up to 24 hours to load if you have not previously loaded them.
Interactive content will load separately with a "Downloading additional software" if this is your first time loading the new GUI.
Please send logs along with all reports.
You may need to re-enter IAMANEDGECUTTER to send logs
If you experience video issues, please perform a reboot.
This CE will remove your guide cache. Please allow up to 24 hrs to restore your full 14 day guide.
You will lose your guide cache when reverting from CE to national.
Please do not report sluggish issues or missing search results within the first 12 hours after download.

"Under-the-hood" and "stability" improvements are expected with every release and are not noted here.

New features
None

Improved/Updated
{CE 28:01} 0x04FD
UMightLike!
Interactive content downloads separately
{CE 28:03} 0x0552
HDGUI
{CE 28:04} 0x559
Fixed red screen issue

thanks!

Noticed some strange intermitten problems with the 30 second skip today. Hoping this release fixes them. If not, I'll follow up.

uh oh

Reciever started downloading national release. I let it go and now I'm just getting snow on my HR23-700. Was at the HD CE before. Blue light just keeps spinning and it never seems to try to boot into the blue screens....any way to fix it?

Started download of 0565 at 11:48 Eastern. Looks like it's moving fairly quickly. Never had the HD UI on this box. (EDIT: HR24-500)

Download finished by 11:56 Eastern. Startup (2 step) took just a few minutes (5 to be exact).

Stated "Acquiring additional software" at about 12:01 AM. That finished at 12:11 A.M. Running now!

Last edited:
Reciever started downloading national release. I let it go and now I'm just getting snow on my HR23-700. Was at the HD CE before. Blue light just keeps spinning and it never seems to try to boot into the blue screens....any way to fix it?

Hit the red button and reboot and start over.

Yeah I had to reset a few times and let it sit there with snow on the screen for about 20 minutes. Apparently it switched downloads midway. When it finally came back up it had the latest version. If your receiver is just displaying snow and the blue light is spinning just let it sit for a LONG time and see if it eventually responds. Worked for me

downloaded and installed late last night on my HR21-100, HR22-200, HR21-700. Have not found any issues thus far watching tv today. Does seem quicker to navigate around the menus as well as the guide vs last weekends release.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts