HR2x / R22 CE Release 0X02EB 3-20 & 3-21

In the last few minutes my HR20-100 has decided it is Tuesday and lost the guide info.

Same here. I didn't even download the CE last night. Must be a global DirecTV problem.

R15 and HR20-700 had this malfunction. HR22-100 no problems.

update: downloaded CE within half hour the problem resurfaced on the HR20-700.

Last edited:
Lost the guide and date on my HR21-100 in the bedroom too at the same time I guess as the HR20. GOing back to NR on both.

Lost the guide and date on my HR21-100 in the bedroom too at the same time I guess as the HR20. GOing back to NR on both.

i wouldn't do that vurbano. there are others with this same issue that didn't download the ce's. :)

So far so good for me. Had to leave early this morning and didn't notice if the time/date was wrong. It seemed a little sluggish last night while playing back shows, and widgets don't seem to be working. When bringing up widgets it simply says "Widgets coming soon" even though I've logged in and enabled a couple of widgets

i wouldn't do that vurbano. there are others with this same issue that didn't download the ce's. :)
done. All I know is resetting the reciever under the CE version only gave me temporary relief. Sorry but the unit is worthless without a reliable guide.

Recommend widgetsoff!

So far so good for me. Had to leave early this morning and didn't notice if the time/date was wrong. It seemed a little sluggish last night while playing back shows, and widgets don't seem to be working. When bringing up widgets it simply says "Widgets coming soon" even though I've logged in and enabled a couple of widgets
;) My hr21-100 requires a fresh (not recent search) search for widgetsoff
to get the active widget dock (not the attract mode pseudo coming soon version that I get with widgetson); however, the flickr widget says not available although it works?;)

My DVRs self corrected the guide & todo issue sometime before 4am. I happened to wake up early and checked the machines guide and todo lists were all there.

Having audio issues with recordings and my HR22-100. It will play fine, but then several minutes in, the audio becomes like a low bit rate. Sounds like AM Radio that starts to garble or have interference.

Report #: 20090323-4006

D.REPORT#20090324-1A77
HR21-100

still have issues when fast forwarding. at times it will forward all the way to the end.

Report #:20090325-CC7
HR22-100

Part of the the blue background on the guide and menu are gone, (it's gray instead.)