HR2x / R22 CE Release 11/21 0x02A5

Where is quicktune? I am up to date with the latest CE. I have played around with widgets, but I can't find quicktune.

so i'm using an older release with recordings made, if i upgrade to the newest ones, does it kill those recordings? thanks

so i'm using an older release with recordings made, if i upgrade to the newest ones, does it kill those recordings? thanks

There is risk with downloading the CE software. They are serious about the warnings including loss of recordings or damaging the machine so it has to be replaced. It's never happened to me so far including tonights CE on my HR22 but it's something I always think about before taking the chance.

Sometimes they specifically say if you used the CE and made recordings with it but for whatever reason decided to go back to the older normal software those new recordings will not be understood by the old software so they get deleted.

:up on quicktune. One comment tho. Two of the stations added (FoxNewsHD and MSG +) do not have updated graphic logos, so text appears instead. Would be nice to have those two channels updated.

If you try to enter a channel without a logo in place of one with a logo, the logo stays :(.

I got around this for my local CW OTA by entering the national CW (even though I cannot receive that channel) and then entering the local, which retained the CW logo.

QuickTune is def a nice addition. As far as the widgets, is that still just on the 22 series? I have an HR21-100 and still am not able to get the widgets (think it's the right arrow?)

the guide is the fastest i've had it. really love the quick tune!:up gotta start messing with the widgets;)

Being new to CE's I have a question. Do I need to reenter the search codes each time I download a new CE?

Being new to CE's I have a question. Do I need to reenter the search codes each time I download a new CE?

Only if the notes instruct you to. Once you enter the code it is normally still in place after every upgrade.

MRVCLIENTON wouldn't work on one out of my 2 HR21-100. I entered it many times and even rebooted. network Services works on both.

Same as the last CE, I had a recording made overnight with no audio. It seems to only happen on SD channels. Maybe related, when switching to an SD channel, sometimes the audio is out of sync and/or takes a few seconds to kick in after video is displayed.

Mediashare upgrades...

Attachments

• Mediashare.jpg
    Mediashare.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 153
  • mediashare1.jpg
    mediashare1.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 154
On both of my HR21-100:

VERY SLOW GUI. It's taking 5-10 (or even more) seconds after pressing a remote button for things like the guide or MyPlaylist to come up. Or to scroll. It seems to be even slower when I'm recording something. It is A LOT slower than last weeks CE. And to the point of being unusable. I have rebooted both receivers - it did not help.

On both of my HR21-100:

VERY SLOW GUI. It's taking 5-10 (or even more) seconds after pressing a remote button for things like the guide or MyPlaylist to come up. Or to scroll. It seems to be even slower when I'm recording something. It is A LOT slower than last weeks CE. And to the point of being unusable. I have rebooted both receivers - it did not help.

not a problem on mine.. mine is zippy fast.. i love it

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts