Friday, February 19, 2010 11:00PM - 2:30AM ET
Saturday, February 20, 2010 11:00PM - 2:30AM ET

Risk Level for this Download: Customer Candidate

New features
None for this release

Improved/Updated
Under the hood

Notes
Multi-Room-Video activation requires MRV Beta Opt in from the Multi-Room Setup Screen.
This CE will remove your guide cache. Please allow up to 24 hrs to restore your full 14 day guide.
You will lose your guide cache when reverting from CE to national.
Please do not report sluggish issues or missing search results within the first 12 hours of download.

Previous Updates:

Improved/Updated
CE:22:01 (0x039E) High Risk
Under the hood
MRV Autocorrection
MRV playback
CE:22:02 (0x03A1) High Risk
Under the hood
CE:22:03 (0x03A5) High Risk
Under the hood
CE:22:04 (0x03A6) High Risk
Under the hood
Smart Search Improvements

Been using it all day, giving the MRV a workout and this release seems very solid and stable. No skips in MRV, no errors, only thing I've noticed is when I delete a show from a networked DVR it takes a bit long to "refresh the playlist" after it deletes.

All in all very nice 24 hours in.

When I try to play a program recorded on another room's DVR, there is a delay, then a few seconds show and then the error: GUEST ROOM has been disconnected from your home network. This program can no longer be viewed. It was an HD program that i was trying to watch. Both DVRs are on a 100mb LAN (not wifi). Do I need a gigabit LAN? What else could be wrong? my DVR software is 0x3a8 on both DVRs. thanks.

When I try to play a program recorded on another room's DVR, there is a delay, then a few seconds show and then the error: GUEST ROOM has been disconnected from your home network. This program can no longer be viewed. It was an HD program that i was trying to watch. Both DVRs are on a 100mb LAN (not wifi). Do I need a gigabit LAN? What else could be wrong? my DVR software is 0x3a8 on both DVRs. thanks.

When having a similar problem after an update, I had to reset both receivers the next day and all was well.

You do not need gigabit, in fact I'm not sure the HR boxes even do gigabit connections. Try a reboot on both receivers, that usually fixes it.

HDMI handshaking issues persist when switching resolutions in native mode.

HR20-700 to JVC 712B receiver to Mitsu 62927 TV.

Last night I saw that my main DVR (HR20-700) wasn't recording new shows the past few days. The Series Manager was EMPTY! Yes, completely zeroed out. Found that 0x3a8 was downloaded Wed, 3/3, 2:23 a.m.

Our other two DVRs, HR21-700s, still have the 1/26 version and the Series Manager queues are intact.

Needless to say, I'm annoyed (to put it mildly). Missed a bunch of shows I planned to watch this weekend and then of course had to rebuild the entries in my Series Manager. Ugh.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)