Friday, March 12, 2010 11:00PM - 2:30AM ET
Saturday, March 13, 2010 11:00PM - 2:30AM ET

Risk Level for this Download: High Risk

New features
MP3 support for MediaShare

Improved/Updated
Under the hood

Notes
Multi-Room-Video activation requires MRV Beta Opt in from the Multi-Room Setup Screen.
This CE will remove your guide cache. Please allow up to 24 hrs to restore your full 14 day guide.
You will lose your guide cache when reverting from CE to national.
Please do not report sluggish issues or missing search results within the first 12 hours after download.

Improved/Updated
CE:23:01 (0x03AE) Very High Risk
Under the hood

Interesting...never had this problem before. All three receivers (HR23-700 & 2 H23-600) stalled at various points during the download(s) and eventually turned themselves off. When I powered back on, they seem to be trying to download again. Hoping that it works this time!

OK, it all ended up sorting out but it was really strange. One H23 immediately restarted the download when I repowered on and it was eventually a success. Second H23 wouldn't power back on AT ALL. Finally unplugged it for 30 secs and tried again. It powered on and did a receiver self check but wouldn't respond at all to the remote. Another restart and download fixed it all. The HR23 powered on fine but didn't try the download again. So I started from scratch and it eventually was fine as well. Guide is snappier this week as well.

So, all's well that ends well, even if it took over an hour to sort it all out!

OK, it all ended up sorting out but it was really strange. One H23 immediately restarted the download when I repowered on and it was eventually a success. Second H23 wouldn't power back on AT ALL. Finally unplugged it for 30 secs and tried again. It powered on and did a receiver self check but wouldn't respond at all to the remote. Another restart and download fixed it all. The HR23 powered on fine but didn't try the download again. So I started from scratch and it eventually was fine as well. Guide is snappier this week as well.

So, all's well that ends well, even if it took over an hour to sort it all out!

Thats why they call it TESTING :D

downloading on my two HR 2x receivers...
One's completed 100%, other is still in progres..

My Hr23 lost network capability with this release. Went back to the NR and it worked fine, reloaded the download and lost it again. I'll download the NR tomorrow so I can get back to sharing playlists. All my other HR units are fine, weird.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts