HR2x / R22 CE Release 5/15 v.0310

I missed the announcement since I had only gone to this thread last night.

I'll grab it next weekend ;)
I hope the GUI speed will be more improved for my HR21-100.

Looks like it was cancelled because of an issue with HR2* not responding after acquiring quide according to another thread.

Remote response had been good earlier, but suddenly I have had the guide freeze for 15 seconds or more. Report 20090517-24DE.

The auto extend feature for live events (sports mostly) is great.

When trying to record a non-subscribed channel (scheduling a baseball game on the RSN since I sub to Extra Innings), I get the non-subscribed channel warning and accept it. Then I get the live broadcast extension option. I select add extension - or don't add - and I get the non-subscribed channel warning again.

It creates an endless loop.

The auto extend feature for live events (sports mostly) is great.

When trying to record a non-subscribed channel (scheduling a baseball game on the RSN since I sub to Extra Innings), I get the non-subscribed channel warning and accept it. Then I get the live broadcast extension option. I select add extension - or don't add - and I get the non-subscribed channel warning again.

It creates an endless loop.

Hmmm,
I just noticed this feature today when I went to record the Wings Win.

When I hit the Record button I get the Live Auto Extend option .... Accepted it and added an hour and a half ... so it appears to activate for anything that is a Live event !
This is a great feature, although you could do this in other screens before, now you don't need to remember to look for it.

Hmmm,
I just noticed this feature today when I went to record the Wings Win.

When I hit the Record button I get the Live Auto Extend option .... Accepted it and added an hour and a half ... so it appears to activate for anything that is a Live event !
This is a great feature, although you could do this in other screens before, now you don't need to remember to look for it.

I just used it today to record the Pens game. It seems pretty cool.

MRV has failed twice for me now (last night and again tonight). Tonight while recording on HR20-700 and also HR21-100, when I tried MRV from HR20 to HR21 the HR21 locked up when trying to select a show on the HR20 to watch... fwiw, after I rebooted my HR21, I sent a diag report: 20090520-2649. Don't actually know if there's anything useful in there, but I hope so.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts