Friday, November 20, 2009 11:00PM - 2:30AM ET
Saturday, November 21, 2009 11:00PM - 2:30AMET

Risk Level for this Download: High Risk

New features

• None for this release

Improved/Updated

• Under the hood

Notes

• No keyword required for Multi-Room-Video activation. Keyword "LOSEMRV" will disable and "BRINGMRVBACK" will re-enable, but only until reboot.
  • You will lose your guide cache when reverting from CE to national.
  • Please do not report sluggish issues within the first 12 hours of download
  • Previous History
New features
  • CE:21:01 (0x034D) - Left Menu appearance
  • CE:21:01 (0x034D) - Support for Linksys WET610N Wireless Adapter
  • CE:21:03 (0x353/0x354) - MRV is back!
  • CE:21:05 (0x035B) - New Playlist and Playlist sorting persistence
  • CE:21:05 (0x035B) - DIRECTV On DEMAND program detail screen facelift
  • CE:21:09 (0x036A) - MRV is back!
  • CE:21:10 (0x036F) - Unified Search
  • CE:21:10 (0x036F) - "Watch Now/Soon" from DIRECTV Cinema
  • CE:21:11 (0x0374) - Enriched Guide Data:

• [*]Similar Shows
      [*]Cast & Crew
      [*]GUIDE Artwork
      [*]Actor Filmography
      [*]Actor Awards
      [*]Star ratings for movies
  • CE:21:12 (0x0379) - Smart Search now includes suggestions!

Improved/Updated

• CE:21:01 (0x034D) Very High Risk
    • Playlist touch ups
    • Prioritizer renamed "Series Manager"
    • "Rec. Once" and "Rec. Series" text now more user friendly in To Do List and Guide
      • In the TO DO LIST for upcoming recordings:
        • Rec. Once is now Episode Options
        • Rec. Series is now Series Options
      • In the TO DO LIST for programs currently recording:
        • Rec. Once... is now Recording...
        • Rec. Series... is now Series Options
      • In the GUIDE for non-series-link programs:
        • Rec. Once is now Record Once
        • Rec. Series is now Record Series
    • Under the hood
  • CE:21:02 (0x0350) Very High Risk

• [*]Under the hood
  • CE:21:03 (0x353/0x354) Very High Risk

• [*]Under the hood
  • CE:21:04 (0x0356) Very High Risk

• [*]Under the hood
  • CE:21:05 (0x035B) Very High Risk

• [*]Under the hood
  • CE:21:06 (0x035F) SCARY HIGH RISK

• [*]Under the hood
  • CE:21:07 (0x0364) Customer Candidate

• [*]Under the hood
  • CE:21:08 (0x0368) Customer Candidate

• [*]Under the hood
  • CE:21:09 (0x036A) Moderate Risk

• [*]Media Share Improvements
      [*]Under the hood
  • CE:21:10 (0x036F) Moderate Risk

• [*]Under the hood
  • CE:21:11 (0x0374) High Risk

• [*]Quasi under the hood
      [*]Playlist Sort Order: Alphabetical sorting of folders now chronological within folder
  • CE:21:12 (0x0379) Very High Risk

• [*]Under the hood

Quick Download

Attachments

• ce 037e.jpg
    ce 037e.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 232
Stuck at the "Almost There Just A Few More Seconds Screen" after what I thought was a successful download. Joy. Resetting...

Not for the HR20-100,,, at 11:30pm I started the download and in 5 minutes now, I got nothing,,, still searching for new software. :confused:

It's never taken this long before.:rolleyes:

Cheers,
Robin

Did a soft reboot and 037E popped right up. Oh well if the 1st time you don't succeed,,,,, :cool:

Cheers,
Robin

I noticed the "Miscellaneous Options" menu was missing after this CE download.

I had to do the "IAMANEDGECUTTER" keyword search to get it back.

Running very solid on the HR20's I have. I haven't tried MRV in about 4 weeks because a hard drive died in one of my units and i was waiting for a warranty replacement from Seagate. (1.5TB). Been watching an HD hockey game via MRV this morning and it has been flawless for almost 2 hours now.

Got it last night, I was busy on friday.

After the download and restart, I found a show on one dvr that I'd deleted 3-4 days ago had reappeared. Interesting. Didnt scrutinize the other one yet, and its mostly got my wifes shows on it, but maybe she'll notice something she deleted that came back. Seen a few other people report this. Seems the last couple of weeks CE's had some problems with deleting the wrong shows or deleting them and they return after a reboot. This is my first reboot since last weeks CE, so maybe thats it.

Turned both units to standby before I went to bed, both showed the blue ring this morning so I presume that means that both rebooted overnight. Heard some other people also say that they're having spontaneous reboots.

Remote response is poor compared to last week so I guess the priority of the UI had to be dropped to give something else more cycles or something got mucked up.

Forewarning: if you're deleting shows from the playlist, go slow. Sometimes its taking a few seconds to display a delete and remove the show from the list and sometimes it jumps around in the playlist. Its quite easy to see a show highlighted, hit delete, then the highlight jumps to some other show and the delete happens. Or you delete a show, it takes 2-3 seconds to remove the show, you move a few spots and hit delete, then the playlist display jumps and its on a different show and the delete then happens.

One other thing I've noticed the last few weeks that I thought was interesting. In cases where I have the same show recording on both hr20-100's, the actual start time on both of them is never at the same point. Some are 10-15 seconds difference from the other identical recording. Apparently one gets busy and starts later than the other. Since they take their time from the satellite, both should be the same down to the second, although thats something I'll have to check. I can see a second or two, but in many cases its a LOT more than that.

I also noticed the slower deletes on UPL.

I've also been having a lot of ignored RF remote commands for CEs since NR x368 and most were on LR DVR. Last night, during this ignorance of no response, I shook the remote and it responded very good after that. The batteries are fresh but maybe low room temperatures were effecting it. I had a solid green light on remote and blue power light was responding to most presses but nothing was happening. Others have reported sluggish remote responses but mine had been completely ignored while others were stating that their bugs involved a delayed response like all seemingly ignored commands were executed after a lengthy delay.

This morning I got up and had no audio when streaming HD MRV from BR to LR; reran network services to get it back.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts