Window of opportunity to download:
Friday August 24, 2012 11:00PM - 2:30AM ET
Saturday August 25, 2012 11:00PM - 2:30AM ET

Risk Level for this Download: Extraordinarily High Risk

New features
Support for Hard Drives > 2TB
"Report All" CE Reporting
Rover:
Using personalized recommendations, Rover finds shows for you and makes a couple of episodes available to watch right away.
Rover will cycle shows in and out, so be sure to record the ones you like. Rover will never take your Playlist space or affect your scheduled recordings.

Improved/Updated
Under the hood

Notes
You may lose your guide cache
Please allow up to 24 hrs to restore your full 14 day guide
Your STB may restart during idle time within the first 24-48 hours of CE download
Please do not report sluggishness or missing search results within the first 12 hours
Please Send Logs along with All reports including MRV Issues
Very High Risk

Previously
MY DIRECTV
2 Second Banner
Pandora
Energy Star
YouTube & TV Apps Launch Icons
Minor UI Upgrades
Game Lounge
Channel Banner
Smart Search 50-Character
Parental Controls
Older
MRV Stability

Last edited by a moderator:
Special Note - word is that tonight's HR34 CE is very unstable, guess this one is truly a testers fun.

I would not recommend this CE if you use the HR34 as your primary DVR.

05B9 on HR34 :) TV Shows in Search and Browse and says You Might Like is currently Updating Please check back in an hour....Rover in My directv and you have to turn it on and then it will update :)

Last edited:
Agreed! :popcorn

I see something new under the search area. TV Shows. When I go to it, it brings up 9051(+Rover)

Last edited:
I don't see the Scan Disk feature but there is new service called "Rover" that shows up in "My DirectTv"...I wonder if it's something like Hopper from Dish?? I clicked on it but it says it's not active yet with a code of 9051.

Last edited:
It's now active on my DVR. Looks almost like Tivo's Suggestions. Supposed to record shows based on what you record, but only a couple of episodes it says of a particular show.

I know it chewed up about 8% of my available space. I was at 47%, now down to 39%.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts