HR34 CE Release 1/18

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

jcrandall

Proud Staff Member
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Apr 3, 2005
Central Michigan
HR34 Genie {CE:07:01} 0x0672

Window of opportunity to download:
Friday January 18, 2012 11:00PM - 2:30AM ET
Saturday January 19, 2012 11:00PM - 2:30AM ET

Risk Level for this Download: Moderate Risk

New features
None

Improved/Updated
Under the hood

Notes
You may lose your guide cache
Please allow up to 24 hrs to restore your full 14 day guide
Your STB may restart during idle time within the first 24-48 hours of CE download
Please do not report sluggishness or missing search results within the first 12 hours
Please send logs along with all reports, including MRV issues. When possible please use REPORT ALL.
Moderate Risk

Version for HR34 is 0674 :) I was hoping for more but at least they are fixing stuff that people have problems with :)

Last edited:
The dash/yellow button for options sub-menu in list or guide still only working one time, won't load the submenu on subsequent attempts.

Got new HR34 about 2 1/2 weeks ago and told story already and having problems getting Pandora,You Tube and the Miscellaneous Options under Settings and Help and under Search and Browse can't get the All Movies saying All Movies currently updating.Please check back in 1 hour.Also TV Shows don't works keeps saying All TV Shows currently updating.Please check back in 1 hour.My Directv doesn't work says My Directv offers programs watched frequently,plus other shows you might like.Check back later and we'll have shows to share.On Demand works and I have Internet Connection and they have been calling and trying different things every 4 days and they are going to call back this Thursday and if it still doesnt show up or work another tech call and another HR34 coming my way he said I should have all that by now :)

I decided to try a hard reset and got everything working like it should be.So I am going to call that manager back that has been helping me and tell him I got everything working and tell him thanks for everything he has done so far for me :)

I had the same problems with the ce and I remove it went back to the nce and had to do a reset on the receiver youtube and Pandora show up in the extras.

Remember, do not call CSR's with problems related to CE's! go back to NR and see if that solves problem first...

I had CE 05FD when I got the receiver and they called me when the problems started but like I said above I tried something different and other ideads I got from this sit and forum and it worked.Thanks SatelliteGuys :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts