HR34 CE Release 1/4

TA-DA! 05FD downloading. That was the hardest I've ever had to work for a CE. hehehe
Over an hour of trying.

Make sure that you are NOT up to 90%, IF your at 90 or past, wait for it to load all the way thru and start over.

Jimbo thanks for clarification on this I appreciate it. Why not after 90% and load all the way? Thanks for your help and the reasoning for it though I have never gotten that far :)

OK, well I still have recorded content that won't play. Wife recorded Blue Bloods on Friday. If I go to the list and try to play it, the screen freezes and the picture displayed is from whatever program you were watching when you went to the list. Can't play, can't resume, can't start over. The recording is basically useless. It was recorded BEFORE the update to 05FD so I want to see if any newly created recordings exhibit the same behavior.

OK, well I still have recorded content that won't play. Wife recorded Blue Bloods on Friday. If I go to the list and try to play it, the screen freezes and the picture displayed is from whatever program you were watching when you went to the list. Can't play, can't resume, can't start over. The recording is basically useless. It was recorded BEFORE the update to 05FD so I want to see if any newly created recordings exhibit the same behavior.
I wonder if just hitting the red button would work you can try that and if it don't work go back to the national CE by doing the same thing as you do on Friday and Saturday nights to get the new CE :) Someone else with more experience here may be able to help more like iceberg dfergie Jimbo etc :)

Was this doing this at all before you d/led the CE ?

You can go back to the National Release and see if it solves the problem.
IF it was happening before hand .... is it happening on all Recordings ?

If so, it could be a Hard Drive going bad, slowly...

I have something close to the recording not wanting to play. Hit the play button had nothing happens then go back to the main screen and then back to the play recording button then it works. Started up from the last download.

I woke up this morning and my HR34 couldn't read the card that slides in where the red button is I called in and they had a tech out the same day between 12-4 and he showed up about at 12:15 and replaced the HR34 with a new one and replaced the bad lnb for pixelation I have had recently :) Great service Directv and thanks :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)