Risk Level for this Download: Low Risk

New features
None

Improved/Updated
Under the hood

Notes
You may lose your guide cache
Please allow up to 24 hrs to restore your full 14 day guide
Your STB may restart during idle time within the first 24-48 hours of CE download
Please do not report sluggishness or missing search results within the first 12 hours
Please send logs along with all reports, including MRV issues. When possible please use REPORT ALL.

Thanks appreciate it and same as usual :) Let's just hope this fixes a thing or 2 after last CE I have been getting pixelation and just had a tech FIX the LOS and all is still in upper 90's :) Anyone else have same problem or other from last CE? Thanks for help and people saying any problems they had :)

Last edited:
Everything has been working fine here.

Thanks Jimbo appreciate it :)

Let me elaborate slightly...

I'm referring to the CE's in general, mine have all been working as expected, if they want to start adding things, thats fine, but people usually start mentioning that it would be nice for everything to work before they add more items.

Note: I don't have any HR34's,
I'm sure theres still issues with alot of peoples recvrs over all.

One thing about mine is, it's a very simplified set up ... I run HR24s connected to the internet, no MRV (don't want to pay anymore than necessary).

I think the more your adding to the set ups the more chances you have of having issues.

Alot of the issues with the HR34 seem to be with the clients. When I use to load the CE (havent done it in months) I never had really any issues as all I have is a HR34

This Ce is working great and found out last night when I called someone that has Directv when started to get pixelation and they turned on same station and they had it also so it turned out to be the channel not the CE from a week ago since I had my dish peaked about a month ago :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts