Saturday, March 31, 2012 11:00PM - 2:30 AM ET

Risk Level for this Download:
Customer Candidate

New features
None

Improved/Updated
Under the hood

Notes
You will need to enter IAMANEDGECUTTER keyword search if first time STB updated to HD UI
You will lose your guide cache
Please allow up to 24 hrs to restore your full 14 day guide
Your STB may restart during idle time within the first 24-48 hours of CE download
Please do not report sluggishness or missing search results within the first 12 hours
Please send logs along with all reports, including MRV issues

Previous Release Information:
"Under-the-hood" and "stability" improvements are expected with every release and are not noted here.

New features
Under the hood

Improved/Updated
{CE:03:01} 0x539
HD User Interface

{CE:03:05} 0x542
Under the hood
Pink screen issue
Dish alignment test

I have seen steady improvement on the software for the HR34. I do feel it should be further along after three months but overall it's improved. I still have intermittent issues when changing channels, where the box will just hang but then eventually change.

I also have some lag when scrolling through the guide, though not nearly as bad as how the first releases were.

So far, this latest release seems stable, but it's only been less than 24 hours.

Folks,

Is 0x548 supposed to have the HD guide? I entered IAMANEDGECUTTER into keyword search and still do not see the HD guide. I have confirmed that 0x548 has downloaded and loaded OK.

Thanks!

CE's have had the new guide for a while. Even the national release has the new guide on the HR34 now.

I refuse to call it the HD guide since I don't see anything HD about it.

So far seems the best to date. There seems to be an improvement in the overall speed of everything. Its a step in the right direction :)

One issue I have noticed is that with this ce from 3/30, I can't schedule recordings from the directv Android. My hr24 schedules fine but not my hr34.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)