New features
None

Improved/Updated
MRV Stability
Under the hood

Notes
You may lose your guide cache
Please allow up to 24 hrs to restore your full 14 day guide
Your STB may restart during idle time within the first 24-48 hours of CE download
Please do not report sluggishness or missing search results within the first 12 hours

Previous Update Information:

New features
None

Improved/Updated
{CE:04:01} 0x056D
My DIRECTV
2 Second banner
Pandora
Energy Star
YouTube and TV Apps launch icons
Minor UI updates
Game Lounge
Channel banner
Smart search 50-character
Parental controls

Looks like a new cycle. This was the special CE 056d, now 0575. sweet!

Wow I didn't expect to get both YouTube and Pandora! My guide is also so much quicker than previous and no more graphical glitch on the guide when it first appears on the screen. One thing though is that I was getting a DirectTv screen saver popping up on my screen...is that part of the new Power Saver feature? I turned of that feature and it hasn't happened since.

How can I get in on this CE? I'd love to try it out if stability has been improved! I'm tired of daily lockups/reboots!

EDIT: I see I missed the window! DOH! Any chance I can still get it somehow? Rebooted and tried the code but seeing 054c downloading which I already have.

Last edited:
you can only do the CE during the times which is usually 11-2:30 Eastern time Friday and Saturday nights

Thanks for the info! I'll look forward to next time.

Typically, there are CE's for the recvrs on Friday and Saturday nights ...
The HR34 is not ALWAYS part of them, the seem to skip around.
My thoughts are that they are working to make them better, but takes a bit more time and effort so they are not out every week.

Definitely an improvement! Where is Pandora located? I must be blind - i right-arrow to bring up apps and it isn't there, and I don't see it in the app store?

much snappier than before and I dont get the delay when playing a program
(sometimes when I hit play it would sit there for up to 10 seconds before starting)

In Menu/Extras, I only have Messages, Active, Game Lounge, TV Apps, Caller ID, and Showroom. My software version is 0x575.

Any thoughts?

Hello JEFFinINDY,

A few things to try. Go to the DirecTV website and reauthorize your unit. If that does not work then try the Menu method. Menu > Settings & Help > Settings > Reset > Restart Receiver. This should put a new lineup. Top row Messages, Active and Game Lounge. Missing middle row TV Apps, YouTube and Pandora. Bottom row Music & Photos, Caller ID and Showroom. If it still does not show then try the RBR method. These are the last drastic methods to try to get the missing items. Good luck. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts