HR34 CE Release for the Weekend of 3.16

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

dfergie

Proud Staff Member
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Systems in this CE
HR34-700

Window of opportunity to download:
Friday, March 16, 2012 11:00PM - 2:30AM ET
Saturday, March 17, 2012 11:00PM - 2:30 AM ET

Risk Level for this Download:
Moderate

New features
  • None
Improved/Updated
  • Under the hood
Notes
  • If you revert to National, it will be to the blue UI
  • You will need to enter IAMANEDGECUTTER keyword search if first time STB updated to HD UI
  • You will lose your guide cache
  • Please allow up to 24 hrs to restore your full 14 day guide
  • Your STB may restart during idle time within the first 24-48 hours of CE download
  • Please do not report sluggishness or missing search results within the first 12 hours
  • Please send logs along with all reports, including MRV issues

Just downloaded have one ? Does the on demand stuff work with this or will I have to revert to the old guide

any ce is better than n c e.just hope my h24 work better with this ce.

seems like i must have missed the window... have been trying since 1:05 CT or so :(

edit: nevermind! finally got it on the 5th try :)

Is this your first attempt at the CE's ?

It takes a little getting use to, to do the sequence in order for it to take, kinda have to have a rhythm.

Is this your first attempt at the CE's ?

It takes a little getting use to, to do the sequence in order for it to take, kinda have to have a rhythm.

was my first on the HR34, had done it before on my H25. i think the issue was i was starting the 0-2-4-6-8 when the blue DirecTV light came back on, not the other panel lights :).

was my first on the HR34, had done it before on my H25. i think the issue was i was starting the 0-2-4-6-8 when the blue DirecTV light came back on, not the other panel lights :).

Thats the way the HR20's worked, but the 24's are a bit sooner, not sure about the 25/34's go, but it sounds like sooner as well.

Hi guys, just joined here, and I'm a new HR34 CE user too. Does anyone have any suggestions for a CE newbie? I downloaded last night, and so far so good. I was tired of having to do resets on the stock software, so I though what the heck, and gave CE a try..........Any help is greatly appreciated!!

Thanks in advance :)

Hi guys, just joined here, and I'm a new HR34 CE user too. Does anyone have any suggestions for a CE newbie? I downloaded last night, and so far so good. I was tired of having to do resets on the stock software, so I though what the heck, and gave CE a try..........Any help is greatly appreciated!!

Hello and Welcome to the Site !

Have you read the Do s and Don'ts for the CE program yet, lots of info in there.

http://www.satelliteguys.us/directv...2-directv-cutting-edge-program-terms-faq.html

If you have questions, feel free to ask.

HR34/700
0x546

I have been able to replicate a small issue twice. After pressing the Active button, I waited for the list to populate and once it was populated, I used the screen as a normal user would, by cycling between weather, horoscope ect...

Then both times, I pressed the Exit button to escape, and both times the screen froze and I had to turn off (not reset) the 34 to fix it. Once I turned it off/on, it functioned normally. Both times there was sound, but a black picture and the only button that would work, was the Power button.

I hope I did this in the right area, if you need anything further, let me know!

Welcome to the site and great people here that will be glad to help you and this is best site going today :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)