HR34 Couple weird issues

Status
Please reply by conversation.

bondoo0

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Nov 10, 2006
So I just noticed something a couple days ago with my HR34 on the national relase 0x547. When I sort the playlist A-Z, it sorts everything on the 34 correctly, then it starts over with the playlist on my HR24 in order by A-Z (i.e. the A's on the HR24 show up after the Z's on the HR34). The 24 sorts the "merged" list as I would expect. Is anyone else seeing this, or is there something else I need to do to merge the list?

Also, I've missed a couple of recordings that show up in history as "show cancelled by programming update," even though the show is actually on (my first thought was it got an update saying a different show was being broadcast in that time slot). What's weird is sometimes I see this same entry in history and the show records. Also, when I do a menu reset, it tells me I'll be interupting the shows that didn't record, even though it's hours past the recording time (in the most recent case, it skipped 3 shows @ 7:00 PM last night, when I reset this morning, it tells me I'll interrupt 2 of those shows if I do a rest). Any ideas or suggestions?

Thanks,
Mike

I had the tuner hang issue when I first got the box but a reset fixed it and I haven't had the issue since.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts