HR34 getting new HD-GUI

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

bobvick

Pub Member / Supporter
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 20, 2006
Northwest Alabama
Sorry if this is posted elsewhere.Tonight and Saturday night's CE for the HR34-700 is slated to include the HD user interface. Most of you probably already know, but I thought I would post it here since I did not see the information posted here yet. Keep in mind, this is listed as a VERY high risk CE.

Good to see this finally for the lucky HR34 users.

I changed the thread title so people don't confuse it with the release notes.

Sorry I made the title like that. I did not think about it getting confused with the CE release note thread. Thanks for correcting it.

I've noticed that an episode that recorded at 11:30 AM this morning (a 30 min episode) ended up recording for about 3 hours. Another one that recorded last night at 3:30 AM ended up recording for 10 hours. I had to stop them both manually. Anyone else experience this or is this isolated to just me? I'm thinking maybe the guide didn't update completely which caused this to happen. I was going to wait until tomorrow and reboot the box.

I've noticed that an episode that recorded at 11:30 AM this morning (a 30 min episode) ended up recording for about 3 hours. Another one that recorded last night at 3:30 AM ended up recording for 10 hours. I had to stop them both manually. Anyone else experience this or is this isolated to just me? I'm thinking maybe the guide didn't update completely which caused this to happen. I was going to wait until tomorrow and reboot the box.

Never had that happen yet ...
Take a look at the GUIDE info to make sure it was broken down into :30 minute episodes, just to be sure it wasn't set up[ as a 8 hour block.

Do you have the program set to Record All, by chance ?

Never had that happen yet ...
Take a look at the GUIDE info to make sure it was broken down into :30 minute episodes, just to be sure it wasn't set up[ as a 8 hour block.

Do you have the program set to Record All, by chance ?

Thanks for the reply. I checked that and it was as a 30 minute episode. That was the first thought that came to mind. Some other things that recorded had no issue, it was just a few episodes. I'm thinking maybe the guide data wasn't fully downloaded or something. I'll keep an eye on it and see if it happens again.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts