HR34 HDUI 0x547 software CE or national question

jorost

Original poster
Mar 24, 2012
Dallas
Hello everyone,

I am new here. I was able to download the new 0x547 HDUI CE software last Friday night. This week, Directv releases the national HDUI release with the same 0x547 software version.

My question is, should I download the national version now or is there no difference from the CE version?

I was wondering if the national version is more stable?

Thanks!

Hello everyone,

I am new here. I was able to download the new 0x547 HDUI CE software last Friday night. This week, Directv releases the national HDUI release with the same 0x547 software version.

My question is, should I download the national version now or is there no difference from the CE version?

I was wondering if the national version is more stable?

Thanks!

The CE that you downloaded last Friday was a Customer Candidate and it looks like they approved it and pushed it out to everyone.

There is no need to d/l again as it is the same d/l.

Thanks for the reply Jimbo.

So with the new HDUI being released nationally now, will there still be CE releases on Friday nights for "Extras" and what not?

So with the new HDUI being released nationally now, will there still be CE releases on Friday nights for "Extras" and what not?

Probably. They are always tweaking the national releases. That's the whole point of the CE program.

what chip said. the software still needs work so expect many more CE's for the HR34.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)