New features
None

Improved/Updated
Under the Hood

Notes
PLEASE MAKE SURE TO REPORT ALL ISSUES WITH THIS RELEASE
You may lose your guide cache
Please allow up to 24 hrs to restore your full 14 day guide
Your STB may restart during idle time within the first 24-48 hours of CE download
Please do not report sluggishness or missing search results within the first 12 hours
Please send logs along with all reports, including MRV issues. When possible please use REPORT ALL.

PLEASE NOTE:

This weeks CE is a rollback from the last two CEs and will help correct many of the issues of late. There is a new keyword search to get features that may be missing such as YouTube or Pandora
Keyword search for CE users: CLEARMYBOX 2 (There is a space before the two)
This search can be used as a CE level double re-boot and will remove the additional software and guide data.
Keyword search for non-CE members: CLEARMYBOX
This search will remove more from your box including the IAMANEDGECUTTER search, CE members will have to re-enter the search.

How it works:

Enter the Keyword search and press the red button on the remote - There is no going back
After a short period the receiver will reset itself
Anything the receiver is doing at the time will stop without warning The above is not required but can take the place of a double reset.

PLEASE NOTE:

This weeks CE is a rollback from the last two CEs and will help correct many of the issues of late. There is a new keyword search to get features that may be missing such as YouTube or Pandora
Keyword search for CE users: CLEARMYBOX 2 (There is a space before the two)
This search can be used as a CE level double re-boot and will remove the additional software and guide data.
Keyword search for non-CE members: CLEARMYBOX
This search will remove more from your box including the IAMANEDGECUTTER search, CE members will have to re-enter the search.

How it works:

Enter the Keyword search and press the red button on the remote - There is no going back
After a short period the receiver will reset itself
Anything the receiver is doing at the time will stop without warning The above is not required but can take the place of a double reset.
Interesting ...

Did D* pass this info along to us ?

Ever since I got a HR44, the code to download the CE release has never worked. Is the method for entering the code different on the HR44? Thanks!

Ever since I got a HR44, the code to download the CE release has never worked. Is the method for entering the code different on the HR44? Thanks!

I just got my HR44 today. The tech entered in standard key presses and we were able to receive whatever latest software was available ~9am ET.

IR remote does work :)

With my HR34, I wait till I see the Directv logo light up... then wait for the first "other" light to light up. At that very moment, I enter the code. That is the only time it works. With my HR24, it was much more lenient as to when the code was entered.

Will the CLEARMYBOX 2 code get the On-Demand back, too?

I ran the CLEARMYBOX 2 code. I have lost everything - from channel logos in the banner to all interactive features. DVR functions do not work and there is still no Pandora or On-Demand.

I also had to reset my AM21 competely. There are no banners, even on ch 125, or guide data for PT RSN channels.

And my clock is 4 hours behind now - it is 11:57 PM EDT, but my on the guide, it says 7:57 PM. UGH DIRECTV...