New features
None

Improved/Updated
Under the Hood

Notes
PLEASE MAKE SURE TO REPORT ALL ISSUES WITH THIS RELEASE
You may lose your guide cache
Please allow up to 24 hrs to restore your full 14 day guide
Your STB may restart during idle time within the first 24-48 hours of CE download
Please do not report sluggishness or missing search results within the first 12 hours
Please send logs along with all reports, including MRV issues. When possible please use REPORT ALL.

Tried last week and this week's Genie CE on my HR44. Both weeks can't get on-demand (after 24 hours) and have no channel logos (I use the quick tune UP button quite a bit).

On Demand hurts, and both weeks I've ended up going back to the national release.

I do like the hours left on the list screen instead of the straight percentage.

I was reverted back to NR when they forced the "start over" crap on us. It doesn't work often, and when it does, the DVR functions don't work. Since then, I have had zero on demand channels. I LOVE channel 1205, that is the "guide" I use most often - now it's useless.

I also have to RBR everytime I want to use my client now. Either the channel will be frozen one of my Fox channels (ironically the one from my AM21) or "searching for servers.

The post above makes me wonder if I should bother downloading the CE or just cut my losses and give up. I am REALLY sick of the stupid Genie and it's endless problems. I love Directv overall, and would hate to go, but it's stressful. It shouldn't take over 90 minutes to get a recording to play.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)