New features
OTA Scanning removed

Improved/Updated
Under the hood

Notes
PLEASE MAKE SURE TO REPORT ALL ISSUES WITH THIS RELEASE
You may lose your guide cache
Please allow up to 24 hrs to restore your full 14 day guide
Your STB may restart during idle time within the first 24-48 hours of CE download
Please do not report sluggishness or missing search results within the first 12 hours
Please send logs along with all reports, including MRV issues. When possible please use REPORT ALL.

Very interesting that they decided to remove the OTA scanning, perhaps concerns that there is no guide data for scanned channels not in the Directv database?

Well, it seems faster than any software I've used on my HR34 to memory, everything is moving quicker.
Personally I don't use any scanned in OTA channels, rarely use my OTA anymore at all but keep it for weather.

Not sure if the speed is connected to that change, but it seems quicker.

I have lost multi-room viewing with this CE. I cannot access any of my other DVR's (I have three HR-24's in addition to my HR-34) content. Nor can the HR-24's see my playlist on my HR34. Is anyone else experiencing this issue? Does anyone have any suggestions? Thank you.

Perhaps I spoke too soon. I have an EHD, so I rebooted my HR34 without it and when using the NR on the internal hard drive, I had the same problems. Not all of my DVR's are seeing each other. My HR-34 sees my Den DVR only and my Den DVR see's my HR-34 only. I have internet on these two only. My Bedroom DVR sees my Basement DVR only, and my Bedroom DVR sees the basement only and both have no access to internet. Time to call DirecTV. I apologize for posting here before I looked into it further.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts