Studebaker driver
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Supporting Founder
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 28, 2004
Cheshire CT
I thought the HR34 was available to everyone, but when I check my online account it shows as not yet available to me.

I'm not really interested, I just thought it was available to everyone.

Chip,
I just went onto the D* site and logged into the Recvr section to see what it said for me.

It didn't show the HMC, but once I clicked on the HD Recvr section, it went to another page showing all the HD recvrs and the HMC was availble, at least it showed it on the page, they have a tab for each recvr.

That said, when I click to order a recvr, it doesn't start what recvr I would be getting.

Not sure if you can order it from D* online ...

you have to call in to order it due to the possible complexity of it (since it has 5 tuners and is SWM only)

You would think it would show as available on line to encourage people to order it. Some may see it as not available and not call about it.

You would think it would show as available on line to encourage people to order it. Some may see it as not available and not call about it.

even after it was released nationwide, it has always showed on dtv's website as available soon, with no lease upgrade price. at least, it has for me. however, i am getting my installed next week.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)