HR34 showing "upcoming shows" in the past???

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Mr Tony

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Nov 17, 2003
Mankato, MN
OK this is weird
Looking through my series timers for the week and I see "Anger Management" shows 4 episodes in the next 2 weeks set to record.....hmmmm (because last week the guide put it as a one hour show instead of 2 1/2 hour shows it is going to record the 1/2 hour shows Wednesday)
look at the list and see a timer set to record on 1/1 at 12:00 with no info.
I remove the series timer (wipe it out)....wait 1/2 hour and redo the timer and it shows back up again on 1/1.

Also on Beyond Scared Straight it shows a episode "upcoming" from 1/10....but that episode is still on the hard drive

No other series timers (around 28 of them) have this issue. But these 2 only show up in series timers list and not one time nor the "to be recorded" list

Can folks check their HR34's for those 2 shows (Anger Management on FX and Beyond Scared Straight on A&E) and see if it shows the same? And do you have series timers set for them?

Attachments

• PICT0088.JPG
    PICT0088.JPG
    820.6 KB · Views: 203
  • PICT0089.JPG
    PICT0089.JPG
    882 KB · Views: 197
Just checked by adding both. Anger management shows the same as yours. Tue 1/1. 12:00a and is set to record. Beyond scared straight did not show any past dates. I did not have any recorded. I checked a few of my season passes with shows still saved, none showed in the upcoming.

The BSS episode that shows in the past (1/10) is still on my hard drive. That episode is #2 of all time
#1 (to me) is the original episode when they went to the womens prison and those women scared the hell out of me ;)

This episode had 2 of the best lines EVER from a officer (who basically screams the whole episode)
He asks a kid why he smokes weed and the kid say I made a mistake...that brings us to
NO. A MISTAKE IS WHEN YOU KNOCK UP A FAT CHICK...YOU'RE JUST BEING STUPID

and when the one "tough guy" stands facing the window instead of the wall you get
I ASKED YOU TO FACE THE WALL. A WALL AND A WINDOW ARE 2 DIFFERENT DAMN THINGS. YOU CANT SEE THROUGH A WALL UNLESS YOU'RE SUPERMAN AND HE AIN'T A BITCH SO YOU'RE NOT SUPERMAN...GOT THAT SPARKY??

Perhaps it is just getting a little ahead of itself? The next time those dates line up is January, 2019. Usually guides only go out about 2 weeks, but maybe the HR34 goes out further? :D

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)