HR54K

Status
Please reply by conversation.
That would be nice! From what Scott posted last week the HR54K is just a designation Directv will be using on the work orders if the customer actually has a 4K television.

That would be nice! From what Scott posted last week the HR54K is just a designation Directv will be using on the work orders if the customer actually has a 4K television.
That's not the way it is if Claude just posted that he has the option to order a HR54 or a HR54k ....
That wouldn't be the case if they weren't both available.

What Scott said is probably true on work orders so the installer knows.

Time will tell. I'd love to get an HR54 that outputs 4K.

Reactions: Jimbo
I remember reading on Reddit a person saying that the HR54 can output to 4k without the need of a C61k but would need a firmware update to make that happen. Not sure if that's true.

I remember reading on Reddit a person saying that the HR54 can output to 4k without the need of a C61k but would need a firmware update to make that happen. Not sure if that's true.

doesnt have the hardware (hdmi 2, which is required for hdcp2.2)

Over at the other site they posted that description in the catalog and they are just labeling it the HR-54k as part of the equipment that you need for the 4k set-up. It still says the HR54k acts as a pass-through to the C61k. This isn't a new model.

Over at the other site they posted that description in the catalog and they are just labeling it the HR-54k as part of the equipment that you need for the 4k set-up. It still says the HR54k acts as a pass-through to the C61k. This isn't a new model.

Does this mean that if I only have one TV, that I need an HR54 that just hosts the C61k?
And I'll be charged for two receivers even though I'm actually only using one!?!?!

Does this mean that if I only have one TV, that I need an HR54 that just hosts the C61k?
And I'll be charged for two receivers even though I'm actually only using one!?!?!

yes, it been discussed before. and a reason some people are not upgrading

Reactions: AZ.
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)