Hulu live TV now available on fire tv

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Ronnie-

Member of the Year
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Aug 28, 2007
mississippi
The title says it. I am not sure what other devices got the app update , but I know fire TV did, and live TV is now an option.

I still hate the redesign.

Reactions: Elkview
Yes I tried. Not bad. Still I am going to stick with Vue because of unlimited cloud storage. 50 hrs is too limited and I don't want to pay $15 for 200 hrs

How does Hulu's picture quality compare with Vue and Direct TV now? Getting an App for FireTV is a positive step, but if I were to switch from Sling to another service I would want a much more compelling channel line-up.....or a lower price.

The pq is comparable to most live streaming services that are not Vue. Vue is above the others imho.

I'd say it compares favorably with dnow and sling

I saw judder with my brief trial on the fire tv on all channels.
30 fps?
I agree about the interface.
If that's what Hulu calls new and improved, they need glasses really bad.

The pq is comparable to most live streaming services that are not Vue. Vue is above the others imho.

I'd say it compares favorably with dnow and sling
See, I'd say DTV Now is better than the rest in the PQ dept. VUE is very good though. All the rest are below those 2.

As for HULU, really am not liking the new interface. Whether you have live or not, the new interface is very cumbersome for me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)