HULU may go ad free, for a price.

Yeah I'd pay a bit more for some ad-free... assuming they also increase the catalog. Back when I initially signed up, I had access to the entire season and previous seasons of a show, now its just the last 5-10 episodes.

Fall season is when Hulu is really worth it IMO.

As for amazon prime, how does it work? do they steam current network programming, or do we have to wait an entire year like Metflix?

Cheers, K

Yeah I'd pay a bit more for some ad-free... assuming they also increase the catalog. Back when I initially signed up, I had access to the entire season and previous seasons of a show, now its just the last 5-10 episodes.

Fall season is when Hulu is really worth it IMO.

As for amazon prime, how does it work? do they steam current network programming, or do we have to wait an entire year like Metflix?

Cheers, K

I agree. It is really stupid when you missed the beginning of the season and wanted to start at Episode 1 and you can't. Amazon Prime is mostly the same as Netflix except for some shows. I think Under the Dome was streamed a few days after it was on TV. I am not sure about others.

I was paying for Hulu Plus until I realized that I mostly only watches new TV shows. And I can stream those same TV shows on their own network website (CBS, NBC, Fox, etc...) without watching any commercials! (I have AdBlock Plus installed on Firefox)