Hulu raising prices

First, a couple things. I cut a deal with DISH where they have me a $35 rebate to stay for 12 months. They offered 24, I told them I would agree to 12 - because they wanted a commitment for that.

Second. I cut a deal with Comcast for my current speed, 275 mbps down for $69.99.

My combined bill right now is about $145. DISH also installed an antenna for me, so if I want another $12 off, I can cancel locals. Have not done that yet.

Youtube TV does not have the Pac 12 Network - this is a must channel in this household. DISH does have it. if YouTube or Hulu add it, then we'll see. For now I am taking this.

The DISH DVR and primetime anytime are important to me. It's worth it.

I have tried the streaming options out and I am still not 100% on board. Live sports has a huge time lag, and I don't like that.

Well since you posted $50 for unlimited data and I pointed out $15 which includes the Modem that is $35 saved right there.

You could get Extreme 300 and You Tube TV and only pay $125 a month which has to be less then what you pay now to Dish with fees and Comcast, also you would get your Fox Sports back.

Sent from my LML713DL using the SatelliteGuys app!

Reactions: Howard Simmons

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)