Hulu to end streaming to WD devices

Magic Static

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 12, 2010
Montana
My son has a Hulu account and my wife wanted to watch some stuff so I had him add my WD Live Hub to his account. A couple days later we got an email from Hulu stating they will no longer be available on WD devices as of 29 November. They are offering a free Roku Stick to keep me going. Wonder how well that will work? I don't have state of the art wifi in my house. Just a WAP54G.

DA418E06-4FCB-4156-95BD-0A278B3B02F8.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: Howard Simmons
It's Tapatalk, it keeps forwarding messages from the past. This morning I believe I saw Scott G's "new" thread on Dish moving to MPEG4 soon.

I'm awaiting Scott's "Are you ready for the HD Transition?" or "Is color tv all it's said to be?" or "Can newcomer FM really compete with AM?" threads to pop up.

Reactions: ncted
Since we are on the topic of Hulu, I will take the opportunity to complain that it is buggy on every major platform.

• On AppleTV, it often will not begin playback. It just sits there at 0:00. This is guaranteed to happen if I am using BT headphones. Also, no 5.1 audio support for some odd reason.
  • On Firestick and Roku, chances are pretty good I will be unable to resume an episode where it left off. Playback will start over from the beginning of the episode.
  • On Shield, I get no audio on playback if using BT headphones.

Western Digital. They produced some very good video players, for like 10 years. I've got a couple I'm still using to play stuff off a bunch of harddrives.
THat's funny because that's what I thought it meant but I only know of them by their Drives

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts