Hung recordings

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

dhickman

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Apr 8, 2010
Central OK
I have noticed that if I start watching a program that has is still recording, there is a very good chance the the EPG will report the recording as being still recording after the program is suposed to end.

Other programs will continue to record on schedule. The problem is that the system will not let me stop the recording so I can delete it.

I have ran into this the last three days. I have the system record the news for me. I usually start watching the news about 10 minutes and and skip the stuff I am not interested in and the commercials. When the news is supposed to be over, the recording says that it is still recording. I can change channels on the tuner that it was recording on and that tuner will continue to record the next schedule program.

Any ideas on how to force a delete without reseting. To date this has been my only real issue with the system besides the fact that I have to drop my browser to 32bit mode in order to access my 922 via sling on my mac.

thanks

dhh

I have a similar problem. Sometimes the red recording light will stay on even though the recording has stopped. I don't have any problems watching or deleting the show, so it seems like a benign problem.

When this happens, I simply start recording another show and then stop recording. That clears the red recording light.

Well I had a similar problem,,,, only mine wouldnt let me delete the damn thing.

I started recording a show while at work using sling. When I got home it was still recording. So I tried to stop it and it would NOT.
So I did a hard reset,,, it stopped recording but would NOT let me delete it....

I logged onto the computer and managed to remove it using sling.

Frustrating !!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts