Huntsville, AL Locals ?

my guess, after all the info that i've read here , would be 61.5. I'm in arab and have birmingham locals off of 119, but i'm assuming they're moving to 61.5 eventually

I'm in Arab and have Birmingham locals too... I guess i'll "move" when Hsv locals light up. Birmingham news stations don't cover anything in my area unless it is major (Tornado or worse)

I'm in Arab and have Birmingham locals too... I guess i'll "move" when Hsv locals light up. Birmingham news stations don't cover anything in my area unless it is major (Tornado or worse)

Isn't Arab in Marshall county?? That would be Huntsville market anyways.

I live on the backside of Arab which puts me in Cullman County technically. the Marshall county line is about 1/4 mile down the road. birmingham locals are better anyway, the h'ville ABC affiliate doesn't pass 5.1. also i have an antenna in my attic that gets all of huntsville and some of b'ham, so i'm doubled up on HD locals

Same here, in Cullman County.

The only problem I have is that my OTA guide data doesn't show up and my BHM locals don't map down to their channel numbers (SD or HD).

That's frustrating.

The person that installed my system didnt know how to deal with OTA and I had to show him how to add OTA to the guide data. There is a setup feature you have to go through to setup your OTA in the guide, but i am not in front of my TV atm to go through those steps.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)