HWS auto tuning to Starz

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

dke

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Nov 21, 2013
California
Hi, I'm wondering if any one else has a problem with their HWS tuning to a Starz channel every time they turn it on. It's really starting to to tick me off. No matter what station I'm watching when I turn it off, its back on Starz when I turn it on.

Dan

Go to your settings and change it to go to last watched channel in the settings. You can pick between last Channel, smart channel, or home screen when you turn on the box.

Thanks but I believe that's only avail with the Carbon UI. I don't see any settings like that on my Hopper with Sling.

Thanks but I believe that's only avail with the Carbon UI. I don't see any settings like that on my Hopper with Sling.
Yes I have a hws but it has the Carbon UI. It might not be able to be done with the older UI. On the Carbon it is Menu-Settings-Power.

I fixed it canceled Starz :D OK not really but I feel like it. Guess I'll have to live with it till the new UI is available . Not really looking forward to that either though.

I fixed it canceled Starz :D OK not really but I feel like it. Guess I'll have to live with it till the new UI is available . Not really looking forward to that either though.
I can't understand why you would want to 'live with it' when you can do as Mike-D suggested above.
That is simply setting an auto-tune to whatever channel you want. Set it to any time before you get up and it will no longer be Starz.
I have my Hoppers set to auto-tune to my favorite music channel every morning. Simple set-up and problem is solved.

Reactions: MikeD-C05
If I turned my TV on once per day at a specific time that would do but I don't . It would be more trouble than its worth.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)