HWS issue

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

bnewt

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Oct 6, 2003
Shepherdsville, Ky
I have two HWS
Since the recent updates, I am having problems with my hws viewing the other units recordings
the only solution I have found is to reboot them.
Anyone else have this problem?

Also when checking to see which tuners are in use, the screen comes up blank & then finally shows the tuner being used at ttime.

Any idea when Dish will be correcting these "features"?

I have two HWS
Since the recent updates, I am having problems with my hws viewing the other units recordings

Also when checking to see which tuners are in use, the screen comes up blank & then finally shows the tuner being used at ttime.

Do both HWSs have the same software version?

I have two HWS

I hate to hear that you are having some trouble with your Hopper with Sling not showing their recordings. Has either of the Hoppers been moved from one location to another?

Besides the TV Activity Page coming up clear, is there any other error messages coming up?

Reactions: charlesrshell
I’ll check mine when I get home.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys App. For now.

Are they both individually connected to your internet? If so, they shouldn't be. Having two hoppers connected to the same network within the same system is known to cause issues.

But then again, this latest software update is one of the worst I've seen.

I had this same problem again last night, reboot cleared it up, but getting to be a pain

only 1 hws is connected to the internet

I know that these issues can be frustrating, and I will go ahead and submit a report over to the Technical Operations team.

Let's make sure that the wires behind the Hoppers are nice and tight, and that they are plugged into an Electrical Outlet and not a Surge Protector.

hope you got that report submitted...........getting to be a pain to reset the hws just to watch something on the other one

why do all of these "improvements" always cause problems?

Let's make sure that the wires behind the Hoppers are nice and tight, and that they are plugged into an Electrical Outlet and not a Surge Protector.

OK, I mean no disrespect but this is a canned response that you guys use way too often and it’s kind of annoying. Maybe it’s just the way it’s worded. It’s like fingernails on a chalkboard

Just starting with the basics. Like the lady that called tech support that her computer would not boot and after half and hour on the phone the tech discovered it was not plugged into the wall outlet.

This issue continues almost daily
Checked moca summary during this and only had 1 green arrow, + 1 that was red/orange. After reboot both arrows are green

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)