HWS not skipping commercials.

jerryez

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 8, 2003
Pensacola,FL
I have found more and more programs during PTAT that do not have the kangaroo and are not auto skipping commercials. Isn't the new CBS agreement only apply to corporate owned station or does the new add skipping contract apply to all CBS broadcasts. I am not in an OAO station area, but many CBS shows are not skipping adds. Also some NBC shows.

Went through my last week of PTAT...all NBC shows are "roo'd".

You have to wait 7 days for all CBS programming. What event(s) on NBC are not showing this?

THAT SUCKS!!!!! ABC only applies to O&O channels. Dish is giving away too much. I probably will just quit watching CBS shows. If Dish gives away much more, I may should just quit watching Dish.

THAT SUCKS!!!!! ABC only applies to O&O channels. Dish is giving away too much. I probably will just quit watching CBS shows. If Dish gives away much more, I may should just quit watching Dish.
Use the skip forward button. We watch a lot of CBS and will continue to do so. Its not a big deal. Would I like AutoHop? Sure but it's far from a deal breaker.

Reactions: charlesrshell
I'm switching tomorrow to the Dish competition that offers me a lower price, after discounts, and ad skipping plus auto recording my primetime for when I forget to set timers. Also, they must have a minimum of a 2 TB of storage. Tomorrow I tell ya.

I'm switching tomorrow to the Dish competition that offers me a lower price, after discounts, and ad skipping plus auto recording my primetime for when I forget to set timers. Also, they must have a minimum of a 2 TB of storage. Tomorrow I tell ya.
And the ability to attach 2 additional EHD for another 4 TB of storage.

Yeah, but when I signed up with Dish for a HWS, I got autohop. Now they are taking away part of my service, just like they did when they done away with Platinum and Absolute. Dish just keeps screwing us and we bend over and beg for more.

Yeah, but when I signed up with Dish for a HWS, I got autohop. Now they are taking away part of my service, just like they did when they done away with Platinum and Absolute. Dish just keeps screwing us and we bend over and beg for more.
I had the Hopper installed on the second day of availability. It didn't have Auto Hop. That came a little later. Platinum did not go away, it simply had a name change to Blockbuster and, for a time, had DVDs sent to your house for no extra money. The DVDs went away but all the channels are still there with no change in cost from the original Platinum. Also, Auto Hop has not gone away, it is simply delayed, 3 days for ABC, 7 days for CBS.

Reactions: ChadT41
I had the Hopper installed on the second day of availability. It didn't have Auto Hop. That came a little later. Platinum did not go away, it simply had a name change to Blockbuster and, for a time, had DVDs sent to your house for no extra money. The DVDs went away but all the channels are still there with no change in cost from the original Platinum. Also, Auto Hop has not gone away, it is simply delayed, 3 days for ABC, 7 days for CBS.
So what you are saying is the only thing that went away was the dvd's by Dishs choice. Everything else was so they could continue to ATLEAST continue offering the stations????

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)