HWS reboot while using Netflix App.

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

tcreek

SatelliteGuys Guru
Original poster
Dec 23, 2007
North Pole, Alaska
Did a Netflix binge this weekend, and had my HWS reboot twice during the middle of it. Both times was during the day. Anyone else seen this happen?

Did a Netflix binge this weekend, and had my HWS reboot twice during the middle of it. Both times was during the day. Anyone else seen this happen?
My two now reboot at all times of the day. We're constantly have to grab the remote and say no. WHICH doesn't always work. It'll reboot anyway or if you let it to get it out of the way, it'll ask or just do it again later. Major "developing/growing on its own" bug.

My two now reboot at all times of the day. We're constantly have to grab the remote and say no. WHICH doesn't always work. It'll reboot anyway or if you let it to get it out of the way, it'll ask or just do it again later. Major "developing/growing on its own" bug.

I never get a warning, just reboots.

I never get a warning, just reboots.
We get those too. But the reboot is a different kind, it's quicker and there are no "DISH Rebooting screens". It'll even do it while a recording is in session. THEN it'll ask again later if it can do the "nightly" update and if I let it and watch it is the longer with the fan and screens and the Guide DL about 5 minutes after the machine comes back up.

That's why I am hoping the "upcoming update", with the new UI, will have addressed this stuff or maybe the new H3's? Fingers crossed. Not holding breath though.

Mine does not automatically reboot, but it often locks up when exiting and I have to manually reboot. Plus, there is no 5.1 sound, so for Fantasia and Fantasia 2000 (for example), I use my Samsung smart TV which has the capability.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)