HWS record double

bnewt

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Oct 6, 2003
Shepherdsville, Ky
I have noticed that when I record something, that it appears twice. I originally thought that it had something to do with Prime Time recording, but there are other instances that this is not the case. Anyone else notice this?

Yes, I've had this happen several times. A few even show up as three concurrent recordings of the same program on the same channel. At least one of these was on the Tennis channel (400), so you're right that it's not limited to PTAT. Very annoying!

Reactions: bspei
I have noticed that when I record something, that it appears twice. I originally thought that it had something to do with Prime Time recording, but there are other instances that this is not the case. Anyone else notice this?
I see it a lot and wondered if it has to do with series recordings with "padded" start times - one episode is recording for an extra minute (or whatever you are set for) while the next episode begins......

I'm getting the same. But many times the 3 recordings are all different. One may be the whole recording, which these days is harder and harder to get, the other two will Parts 1& 2 of the same recording at the same time slot or another. Also many times because of intermittent impromptu black out reboots.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts