HWS U203 Bug Reports

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Yes I did. I did it on both. Since then, I did a factory reset on both. After getting all of my settings to what I want, I noticed that the move of everything from HWS 1 to HWS 2 stopped. However, even stranger, I now have HWS 2 copying 1 recording to HSW 1 over and over again.
When you did a factory reset did all your recordings dssappear? Did the carbon I terface revert back to the previous guide/menu format?

I was just curious... did you try the hopper to hopper transfer and this is why you have the same problem? I wanted to see what it was about and thought it would give me a chance to hit "ok" before starting the transfer. I was wrong. Now it seems like it wont quit. I wake up in the morning and I don't know what recordings are going to be on each hopper. I wish I could just reset it back to factory with the new UI. I wonder if anybody else has done this mistake?

Yes I did. I did it on both. Since then, I did a factory reset on both. After getting all of my settings to what I want, I noticed that the move of everything from HWS 1 to HWS 2 stopped. However, even stranger, I now have HWS 2 copying 1 recording to HSW 1 over and over again.
When you did a factory reset did all your recordings dssappear? Did the carbon I terface revert back to the previous guide/menu format?

No, all of my recording remained. No, this just resets the settings of the current release to their default values.

However, yesterday I was upgraded to U204 and the original move recordings from HWS 1 to HWS 2 returned and I have not tried the Hopper to Hopper transfer. I don't seem to be losing any recordings, they are just not where I expect them to be.

I don't know about anyone else, but I'm tired of losing recordings when my HWS resets itself at 1 a.m. Tonight it shut down without warning, again, at 1:10 a.m. while I had TWO recordings going. The frustrating thing is that I don't know if this is just a beta thing with the U203 or if it's the same old problem as with the old interface.

Damn, I'm getting serious about either telling Dish to "hop" over here and remove this Hopper and give me a couple old dual-tuner DVRs. Either that or go back to DirecTV and start using the Geni again.

This is getting beyond frustrating and does not even address the choppy performance both the Hopper & Super Joey give me when rewinding or jumping back with either live TV or recorded material. They replaced my original HWS, which was doing much the same thing.

Does the Hopper really suck that bad or am I just having individual bad luck???

Why are you still on 203 is what I'm wondering.
Both my HWS have been on 204 for about a month now.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Seems like in a beta, that they would issue revisions more often. Been a month and still a lot of bugs. I doubt that they will release to the public in March.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts