Status
Not open for further replies.

primestar31

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 15, 2005
Beta Omicron Delta III
This forum will NOT let me post a hyperlink to Amazon properly! It keeps switching to a "Media" tag, but then doesn't appear.

Here I'm trying to copy/paste a link for an iView dvr. It switches it to a "Media" tag, and goes invisible: Amazon product ASIN B00GOILYB6
Here's the actual code link I posted above, which works properly if you copy/paste it into a tab in your browser:
Code:
http://www.amazon.com/3500STBII-Multi-Function-Converter-Recording-Playback/dp/B00GOILYB6/ref=sr_1_1?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1402686739&sr=1-1&keywords=iview+3500stbii

Because what it does is it goes out and looks up the item at Amazon and then comes back with a picture / description of the item. Unfortunately I think it comes from Amazons Ad servers.

I can't turn it off as if I do then things like YouTube stops working as its all part of the same media package.

Because what it does is it goes out and looks up the item at Amazon and then comes back with a picture / description of the item. Unfortunately I think it comes from Amazons Ad servers.

I can't turn it off as if I do then things like YouTube stops working as its all part of the same media package.

That's cool, now that I actually know WTH is happening. I can disable the Ghostery program for this site.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)