I am PRAYING that the Hornets beat the Spurs in Game 7

SabresRule

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Apr 15, 2008
Wisconsin
It's obvious that San Antonio/New Orleans will go Game 7.
(I hope for the best, but fear the worst)

Here are my thoughts:

1. What I have seen in game 6 is exactly what the Spurs do: jack up threes, flop, and get away with everything.

2. I am starting to look at the Spurs as the NBA's Notre Dame- the media slobbers them like crazy, and treats their big stars like the second coming.

Brady Quinn, when he was at Notre Dame, was slurped by the media, but not even close to the Spurs, especially Tim Duncan AKA "The Great Satan."

3. EVERY time I try and get jacked up for NBA basketball, the Spurs ALWAYS kill my interest.

Finally,

I told you guys how much I don't like the Pistons. Actually, I forgot to explain how so I don't like them.

The Pistons are annoying; they're like flies: they annoy me, but I don't loathe them; they are harmless, but I annoyingly notice them.
(I don't hate them, but I don't root for them).

The Spurs, OTOH, are a team I hate and loathe.

Even the teams I hate in other sports I just don't like; the Spurs are a team that goes beyond hatred.

Let me put it to you this way:

I would rather root for Duke basketball, Notre Dame football, or the Yankees than EVER cheer for the Spurs.

I would rather burn in you-know-where than ever wear a Spurs jersey/root for them.

The media will now have three days to slobber the Spurs and basically dismiss the Hornets.

"Experience, championships, Duncan is a God, blah blah blah..."

Let's face it:

It could be just like Hawks/Celtics- it could be brutally lopsided.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)