I am so lost. Please help me decide on phone.

With regard to the Apple/Samsung verdict...

I doubt those of us currently in possession of Samsung devices have any real threat, but there's lots of chatter about potential recalls. Personally, I think that's far-fetched, but the devices being discussed are the Nexus and Galaxy S2. Why is there no talk about recalling the GS3? It seems the chatter only singles out the GS2.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S III

I have a sprint Galaxy Nexus and let me tell you. AVOID IT (the CDMA variants at least). I'm on my third replacement right now and its because of the cell radio.

Text messages would never come.
Low to no signal where my HTC evo had more (measured in Db not signal bars)
Constantly roamed.

This one is acting up right now whenever it feels like it, theres an issue where the phone will simply lockup as if it had restarted (the lockscreen appears as if the phone was botting up after being turned off).

On the other hand, my friends with the GSM version are having no problems.

I hope samsung has a recall for the cdma Nexus S, Galaxy S II and Galaxy Nexus.

Last edited:
So do you guys think the Nexus is a better phone over the Razr?

How's the web browser on the Razr. The Nexus specs say, "HTML web browser."

Absolutely Not. The Galaxy Nexus is known for poor reception. Read the user reviews. I can vouch for it's poor reception as I had three . I took them back and the last one is a RAZAR MAXX. The Galaxy Nexus also does not have an SD slot. You could not give me one of those things . Go with a RAZR MAXX . You won't go wrong. Better built. Steel instead of plastic.

Aside from the reception issue, I have to disagree, for reasons I stated earlier in the thread. But it doesnt matter now, as the OP already got a new phone. ;)

Roll Tide though. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts