I am tired of all these changes with E

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

alex06

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Apr 14, 2006
Hi guys I am wondering that there is a lot of confusion and people like me out there are getting tired, I just don't get it is no more than 2 months since I upgrade my 811 to a 211 and my dish 500 to a dish 1000 I thought that will be all for the moment but now I see new dishes out and new sats also launching and this issue causes me headaches.

1. Sat 118.7 what is it for and what channels will it carry ?

2. HD Future I thought dish 1000 was the future for HD channels now 1000.2 will I have to change again my dish or lnbs to get new HD channels ?

3 When E plan to lets us know what will be final and what will be staying for a good long time because all upgrades cost us money either we lease, own, our bill keeps getting bigger 3 bucks, lease bucks yada yada yada, after all we are the customers and without us E wouldn't be the richest guy in Colorado ?

4 When E will plan to do something about the damn hackers I getting tire to see lots of people getting free TV and when it comes to new stuff out there, us the loyal customers always get the worse promotion or even no option to upgrade but paying more bucks ?

I hope that people with my same point of view will share his thoughts.

Sincerely
Alex

alex06 said:
Hi guys I am wondering that there is a lot of confusion and people like me out there are getting tired, I just don't get it is no more than 2 months since I upgrade my 811 to a 211 and my dish 500 to a dish 1000 I thought that will be all for the moment but now I see new dishes out and new sats also launching and this issue causes me headaches.

1. Sat 118.7 what is it for and what channels will it carry ?

2. HD Future I thought dish 1000 was the future for HD channels now 1000.2 will I have to change again my dish or lnbs to get new HD channels ?

3 When E plan to lets us know what will be final and what will be staying for a good long time because all upgrades cost us money either we lease, own, our bill keeps getting bigger 3 bucks, lease bucks yada yada yada, after all we are the customers and without us E wouldn't be the richest guy in Colorado ?

4 When E will plan to do something about the damn hackers I getting tire to see lots of people getting free TV and when it comes to new stuff out there, us the loyal customers always get the worse promotion or even no option to upgrade but paying more bucks ?

I hope that people with my same point of view will share his thoughts.

Sincerely
Alex

Welcome to satguys :) No one really knows.. It could be very possable that 118.7 would be used only for LIL hd... and 61.5 and 129 could still be used for National hd.. No one knows. :) Stay tuned as in a couple of weeks we should have our answers. Keep up the faith and keep your mouse clicking here because as we find anything out we will be here to bring it to you :)

goaliebob99 said:
Welcome to satguys :) No one really knows.. It could be very possable that 118.7 would be used only for LIL hd... and 61.5 and 129 could still be used for National hd.. No one knows. :) Stay tuned as in a couple of weeks we should have our answers. Keep up the faith and keep your mouse clicking here because as we find anything out we will be here to bring it to you :)

Its encouraging for me to know that 118.7 may not have a major impact on my viewing. But can tell me how many cables will come from the 500+ with the Dish Pro 500+LNBF assembly. Will there be one cable coming off the Dual Band LNBF that receives the receives the signal from 118.7 and 119 and one coming of the attached DP Dual that receives the signal from 110 or will there be a total of three coming of the Dish 500+?

Ray S said:
Its encouraging for me to know that 118.7 may not have a major impact on my viewing. But can tell me how many cables will come from the 500+ with the Dish Pro 500+LNBF assembly. Will there be one cable coming off the Dual Band LNBF that receives the receives the signal from 118.7 and 119 and one coming of the attached DP Dual that receives the signal from 110 or will there be a total of three coming of the Dish 500+?

I had my Dish system installed today. While talking with the tech, he said they were just told about the new 1000+ dish today. He says that he doesn't think the 118 location will have a real impact on national HD channels for a while still.

Of course, he also said that the reason that the signal level on 129 is so low is because it uses MPEG-4. :confused:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)