I bit the bullet and...

Yragha

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jan 24, 2006
Dumped Flex for the Top 200. Just couldn't do without ESPNU & Nickelodeon. Question... Is the multi sport worth it nowadays that's its up to $13. Use to be $8. I'm into college football & basketball only. Does Dish offer any specials at a discounted price? Thanks

Dumped Flex for the Top 200. Just couldn't do without ESPNU & Nickelodeon. Question... Is the multi sport worth it nowadays that's its up to $13. Use to be $8. I'm into college football & basketball only. Does Dish offer any specials at a discounted price? Thanks
You can usually get it for $6.50, the channels it'd add to top 200 would be buzzer beater, nfl redzone, MLB strike zone, and you would receive all of the rsn's dish offers instead of just the ones for your region

You can usually get it for $6.50, the channels it'd add to top 200 would be buzzer beater, nfl redzone, MLB strike zone, and you would receive all of the rsn's dish offers instead of just the ones for your region
I'll be getting this during NFL season for Red zone. How do you get it for 6.50?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts