I couldn't find it on the new dish.com site...

johnner1999

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 18, 2004
earth
As my my wife would say "you probably man looked" but do they have a nice an easy PDF of what channels are in what packages? And does anyone have an easy to understand blockbuster offering?

thanks

March 15th can't come soon enough (hooper needed)

As my my wife would say "you probably man looked" but do they have a nice an easy PDF of what channels are in what packages? And does anyone have an easy to understand blockbuster offering?

thanks

DISH TV Guide Schedule & Satellite TV Channels List - DISH Network

I hope that helps. :)

P.S. The Blockbuster @ Home channels are on top of the list.

Here is a link to help with Blockbuster @ Home questions: http://www.mydish.com/upgrades/blockbuster/

Last edited:

thanks

Looks like Mojo Jojo beat me to the PDF channel guides.

Blockbuster @Home is $10 per month.

With this you have access to 20+ HD channels including EPIX, Pixel, Centric and many others. You will be eligible to receive Blockbuster discs by mail. This includes DVDs, Blu-rays, and Video games. If you have a ViP612/622/722/722k with an internet connection, you will also be able to stream content through your receiver. Here is a link with more detailed information. If you have any questions feel free to send me a PM. Thanks!

DISH Entertainment | DISH and Blockbuster

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)