I dont think Dish wants me as a customer

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I would have thought that since you are big on FTA, you could have just asked one of that yahoos where to get the current bin files right before you ban them. ;)

I don't have kids but if I did I would forbid them watching the crap that's on Disney these days.

Conjuror said:
Welcome back and keep your Coolsat, it may be good to you again ;) .

my Coolsat is good for me everyday. Ususally have it on G10 for RTN or scanning the skies loking for the fun news feeds :)

I would have thought that since you are big on FTA, you could have just asked one of that yahoos where to get the current bin files right before you ban them.
sorry. I don't steal my programming and I don't condone it. Thats why its funny when people come here now looking for a way to get their stolen programming back and there is no "quick fix" like there was :)

Directv's Family Pack looks better than Dish's - $10 more, but you get locals and a bunch more channels including Disney and Toon Disney.

you also get more church channels with that pack on Directv than Dish. The rugrats have Nickelodeon and I have GAC and CSTV and Outdoor Channel :)
and I didnt need locals because they're coming in clear with the OTA :D

I don't have kids but if I did I would forbid them watching the crap that's on Disney these days.
I've seen some of the stuff on Disney. I think its lame and not worth the extra money or going to DirecTV

nope

and after I hung up the phone I realized that thread about CBS HD was all for naught.

I signed back up using the address on my old account, which gave me Duluth, MN locals (which I added since UMD Bulldog hockey is on the ABC station again this year).

The guy told me I would need a waiver from my local CBS (which is an imaginary company** so I said OK)

**-the reason I say that is because the CBS station was sold to a "new" company, Malara Broadcasting, who in turn basically hoes itself out to the NBC station. All the advertising comes from NBC, the local news is from NBC. So basically Malara (who owns CBS) and Granite (who owns NBC) got around the "since there are only 4 commercial stations in Duluth one owner cannot own more than one" FCC rule.

Malara owns it on paper
Granite runs the station.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts