I got the iPad today..

Very nice GUI .. Very responsive. Great battery life.. I haven't come up on a website not optimized yet. I really like how you can install any applications in the store, even if only built for phone / ipod .. but best of all ?? the price tag. ;)

You'll love that battery life! :)

I've got a couple of Nooks, the HD and HD+ and they certainly don't have the battery life of my iPad Mini! And you sure can't beat the price you paid!! :)

I'm one referral away from getting one myself, don't have a clue what I'd do with yet another tablet.
?

how is that information raining on a parade?? The info is true to an extent of my knowledge of doing them from an installer standpoint. Why would I not tell someone the truth of what would have saved them more in the long run vs letting them get possible screwed over??
Ha, except your truth is irrelevant to the OP as he had no promo prices to take advantage of.

Everyone with an iPad/iPhone/iPod that's not on 6.1.3 should jailbreak!!!

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Forum Runner

So did you guys ask friends you know to sign up for dish? I posted on a website. I've gotten 6 that way so far. 1 through Facebook. I'm thinking about selling when I get it to buy the iPad 5.

How hard is it to jailbreak an iPhone? I have the iPhone 5 and always hear about how great it is but I have never figured out an easy way to do it.

How hard is it to jailbreak an iPhone? I have the iPhone 5 and always hear about how great it is but I have never figured out an easy way to do it.

Depends on your definition of easy. For most versions of iOS, it's simply a matter of connecting the iPhone to a PC/Mac, downloading a program and hitting the "jailbreak" button. Does your iPhone 5 have 6.1.3 or 6.1.4? If so, sorry no jailbreak until a few months after they release one for iOS 7, probably early 2014.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Forum Runner

I jail broke my phone one time and the first time it was tethered so when I had to reboot my phone, I would have to connect it back to my computer. You can do some cool things with it for sure, when iOS 8 comes out then u may do it again but we shall see.

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

You tube Ipad videos

For people new to the Ipad there are many You Tube videos demonstrating how to use them. I had a mini and just got an Air and am still learning what they can do. Siri can be more fun than I was thinking it would be. ron

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts