I Got The Slingbox Blues

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
Over the past few days I have been having a lot of trouble connecting to any of my Slingboxes…* I have also been unable to connect to DISH Remote Access. I thought the problem was on my end, on my Mac everytime I started the program it would lock up solid.* I reinstalled it with [...]

Click Here To Read More...

This figures.....I just orders a sling box. It will be here wednesday

Mine works consistently as long as I configure it to be accessed directly and not through the default Sling locater.

I have a dynamic DNS domain for my home router and it works slick.

I bit the bullet and bought a new Pro HD Slingbox after a firmware update Sling sent killed my last one.

I haven't been able to access it since last Wednesday afternoon. And I know friends who are in the same boat who are overseas.

I called Sling about the problem and they required $30 just to report the problem. I tried to post on their forums but it is erroring out.

Hopefully they will hire the right people to fix all of their issues. It's sad to see what was once a great company screw the pooch like this.

I went with the solo. I wanted the HD version, but I dont have the bandwidth to handle the HD I do not think, at least until they finally get uverse finished here.

Most of the time I will be watching on my phone or 11 inch toshiba laptop, so I doubt I will see much of a difference.

Mine were working last night but I can't login again. Also Dish Remote Access is still down.

Sling admits there is an issue but dish is playing like there is nothing wrong and it's starting to piss me off.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)