I Gotta Have One of These

Imagine viewing this mboard on it! Just touch a thread and it opens up! Someone at the bus lot was chatting about that and how one of those could work with our AVL (Automatic Vehicle Locator) system. Touch on a bus icon and found out how fast it's going, view it's security cameras, how many pax is on board, ect.

You know, at $5,000 MSRP for a commercial unit, that really is cheap and likely cheaper street prices for residential users as well. Consider that there are still masses of people that buy $2700+ plain old PCs that won't do much every day and they think they are getting a bargain.

GB: I see your avatar... Its about that here now.. We have been on the "cool side of 110 so far, but will hit our 115's and 118's for sure. I should be gone by then and will miss it dearly. Here are some of my in-the-shade readings. 1 by the pool and 1 by the garden. Note that the Iris looking one is PEGGED at 110-112; it was about 118-120. BUT too many 110 excesses ruined the spring and it was replaced.

Attachments

• stuff029.jpg
    stuff029.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 239
  • 07020008.jpg
    07020008.jpg
    139.7 KB · Views: 271

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)