I have a bad case of Diarrhea - learning English (1 Viewer)

TV Junkie

SatelliteGuys Pro
Pub Member / Supporter
Feb 20, 2021
West Coast
I have always struggled with learning a foreign language.

After seeing this video, I realize the instruction I received was all wrong...

And for the record anybody that wants an ambulance over diarrhea should probably indeed get an ambulance.

DJdish

SatelliteGuys Master
Feb 20, 2010
Mexico City
mmm I was reminded of a time I was visiting San Jose, Costa Rica, and I was in my hotel room at night after having dinner and ready to go to sleep.

I came down with a terrible pain on my side, I went down to the front desk and asked the clerk to call me a cab to get me to the nearest hospital, since I was in terrible pain.

The clerk asked me if I wanted to go to the Catholic Hospital or to the Evangelical Hospital.

I was like Whaaatt?

I'm not religious, I just want to go to the nearest one....

Anyway, talking about learning another language.

While I was living in Switzerland, I was taking French lessons, and one of my classmates mentioned the commercial below, I had never seen it, and when I watched it, I couldn't stop laughing.

TV Junkie

SatelliteGuys Pro
Pub Member / Supporter
Feb 20, 2021
West Coast
What are we sinking about...?

About four inches a minute.
mmm I was reminded of a time I was visiting San Jose, Costa Rica, and I was in my hotel room at night after having dinner and ready to go to sleep.

I came down with a terrible pain on my side, I went down to the front desk and asked the clerk to call me a cab to get me to the nearest hospital, since I was in terrible pain.

The clerk asked me if I wanted to go to the Catholic Hospital or to the Evangelical Hospital.

I was like Whaaatt?

I'm not religious, I just want to go to the nearest one....

Anyway, talking about learning another language.

While I was living in Switzerland, I was taking French lessons, and one of my classmates mentioned the commercial below, I had never seen it, and when I watched it, I couldn't stop laughing.

Users who are viewing this thread